Monday, June 23, 2008

Busy...

Wow... I just realize how busy I'm going to be this holiday. Got several things I need to settle by next semester...or at least try to get it done within the holiday.
  1. Work with David Ngui on his short films.
  2. Help out Drama Club with props for Tell-Tale Heart play.
  3. Football Club's Street Soccer Competition in August.
  4. Finish up assignments for 'expected-to-repeat' subjects.
  5. Photomedia Club's Greeting Card Design Competition.
  6. Astro-MSC ICT Competition.
  7. Remake a video project for its 2 Year Anniversary.

All that within July itself... Man... I'm so not gonna have any social life during that time. But I just realize I wont have any to begin with... since all of my outstation friends all ready went back to their respective towns by today.

No futsal and Movie Day for me.

Hmm....

No comments: