Thursday, August 14, 2008

Good Bye 5700


Today...i faced a very hard reality. My lovable Nokia 5700 had been stolen.

It was stolen in my own house...by some one I barely knew...but he was in my house. Didnt go to work today bcoz of that. Me and mak had to go make a police report...then head on to Celcom to make a new SIM...and then to DiGi to see if they could get the details of the thief.

Later in the afternoon mak and my aunt went off to meet some one who is good at retrieving stolen items... and to make people suffer.

And I hope he suffers a lot....

So at the moment I am phoneless...

I don't miss the phone as much as I'll be missing all the videos and pictures I took through out the past few month which I haven't transfer to my lappy.

All the contacts and messages...

My mp3s..

2 comments:

Miguel 'Iban' Sampaio said...

Saya tumpang simpati..... It's hard to recapture golden moments..

Zou said...

Memang menyakitkan hati mun HP kenak curi.. Videos and pictures in the HP mesti berharga ba..