Monday, June 15, 2009

Officially 25


So last Friday, 12th June was my 25th birthday. I'm officially 25 now. So what does that mean? Am I suppose to do sumtin about it?

Heh well for starters maybe I shud focus on finishing my studies since most people that know of my age have done so. I'm like the last of my kind. Going extinct here.. : )

On a more serious(seroius?... me?) note I was sitting at home most of the time on my birthday(REALLY MAN!) coz I didn't know what I'm suppose to do. Well I did went to campus in the afternoon and meet a few frens who did wished me 'happy birthday' and then I went to Dessert coz I've thought of rewarding myself on the day. Then meet another fren before heading home...by 8pm. So as I was looking at my own reflection in the mirror I wonder what am I suppose to do since I'm 25 now? ...get married?(owh..need a girlfren first) ....get a job? (hah haaaa.....need to graduate first)..

I'm 25 but I wonder why I still feel like I'm 15..... I wonder.
15 was a good year...PMR...freedom...easier education....

Talking bout education in 2 weeks time I'll be having my FINALS. Got a Communication Strategy paper and Interactive Multimedia Flash exam. And hopefully, after all that...I'm done with my studies.

Hopefully....

And yet here I am doing this post.... : )

No comments: