Sunday, November 23, 2008

Exam week and studying...

This is my exam week. I'll be having my paper on Thursday, Transnational Marketing in the morning and eMarketing in the afternoon. Yeah...double papers.

The following day I'll be having a presentation for my 3D subject which is kinda like an 'exam' for the subject. HET208 3D Animation doesn't have a written exam but the presentation could be considered as one. So as i studies for the exams I'm still tidying up my 3D.

Then the following week I'll have my last paper, Communication Strategy. Initially I was suppose to have another paper on Friday, Interactive Multimedia but last week I've decided to drop that subject as I have not been able to participate in the classes.

The original plan was that I'm suppose to take 5 subjects this semester to that i could finish off everything this sem but I couldn't handle all 5 and even 4 was a bit too much for me. Therefore I wasn't able to attend my Interactive thus having me to make the hardess decision ever...adding another semester to my studies...

The thing that worries me is that... I think my motivation and will power to study have faded over the years...

Don't know if i have the will to study again.

2 comments:

Zou said...

Good luck man.. Heheh..

Miguel 'Iban' Sampaio said...

Dude...i am 26 this year...and I'm back in 1st year 1 sem of my degree program....now you tell me about the will to study....life is short, but it is quite a long road..