Wednesday, December 3, 2008

QUARANTINE



No...I'm not being quarantine for what-so-ever reason. Its a title of a movie I just finished watching just now. Movie Day today so I didn't want to waste it since its the only day in the week one can watch a movie for RM5. So today I've chosen Quarantine.

Its a movie about an apartment sumwhere in US that has been quarantined because of a biological contamination. The movie was from a first-person view based on the lens of a TV news video camera.

It started off with a news reporter and her cameraman following a bunch of fire fighters and the apartment's owner to a residents' house. This was following a 911 call that was made stating that the lady of the apartment was screaming in her apartment earlier that night. Then the story basically starts off from there onward. Before the residents and others had a to escape from the building the government suddenly sealed off the entire building...quarantined.

This would be a much better version of "zombies" @ "the-dead-biting-of-other-people-heads-off" monster. I've always enjoyed zombie movies ever since Resident Evil. The concept of the world infested with living dead and those who are still alive have to fight for their survival seems to be very intriguing to me. I wonder how would it feels like if we were to live in such reality....

Here's some of the zombie themed movies that I think are worth watching.



No comments: