Wednesday, April 1, 2009

22 out of 30!?



Apa laa...just as I was hoping waking up at 4 in the morning would do me any good...I was mistaken. Today I had a FLASH SYNTAX TEST....yeah... It got sumtin' 2 do with Adobe Flash which was what my Interactive Multimedia subject is all about. A part of the Assessment is for this 10% Syntax test..which is about the coding for Flash.

Woke up at 4 in the morning just so that I could revise for the test which was taking place at 11.45am just now. The test is done on the campus server, on the pc. So the marks get directly sent to the system.

So there I was trying to recall what I've learned for the past 5 hour or so.... and after 30 minutes to it I finished the test which was suppose to be completed in a hour. But actually I wasn't the ealiest to get it done coz while I was doing the test some other students all ready left the lab. And to my surprise one girl got 28 out of 30!

Bitch!

Any ways I'm was actually hoping to get at least 25 right for this test. Owh well... I did just studied for it this morning any way. Might as well concentrate on the e-Book which is going to due in 2 weeks time.....which of course I haven't started doing.

: )

No comments: