Monday, April 20, 2009

Fucking Santubong Trip....

I guess I'm just writing this *&%# here coz its the only way I cud let it out. You see me and a bunch of frends was suppose to go for this outing during our mid-term break. The plan was to go and climb Mt. Santubong. Its wasn't my idea but it was suggested by another dude.

So I wasn't all that exited at first since I've climbed it before, but was looking forward for this trip since I miss out on a lot of university planned outings like going to Cultural Village and also Photomedia's Bako trip.

Since we were suppose to go on Monday, i contacted this dude who were "in charge" of the trip the day before. Asking bout what time were suppose to meet up n stuffs. Initially he did replied to my SMSes.... but then later in the evening I received a message saying...

"Xjd...cancel nekik.."
which means the climbing trip has been cancel.

I do admit that by then I was disappointed by the cancellation of the trip but then again I told myself there must be a rational explanation to why the trip has been canceled.

So I asked him...y was it canceled?

And he replied... " due to unavoidable circumstances...."(translated oredy)

So i asked what was that unavoidable circumstances that causes the trip to be cancel...seeing that I beleive I have the right to know...

And he said..."due to unavoidable circumstances...." again!

He answered my call...one which I tried doing for the past couple of hours...asking the very reason why the trip was canceled....

And the only thing he told me was that it had just been canceled....and he was "malas" to go...

So now I'm pissed. Canceling a program just because? With no proper reason?

That's like total BS man....

I'm starting to feel that they're trying to hide sumtin from me.....or sumtin else is happening.

You see I'm not piss that the trip was canceled. I would've been okay if there was a proper reason to it. There is always another time to go there.

But what pisses me off was that they/he did not provide a solid reason to why it was canceled!

And it pisses me off even more since I don't know to who I'm suppose to be pissed!

Hmm...feeling a lil' bit better now....but I'm still piss.

No comments: