Thursday, April 9, 2009

Eksiden agik.....

As I was happily listening to "Thrust You" by Yuna Ito on my phone...as I was turning to a junction near campus I was shocked by a tremble made by my car. At first I thought I had went over the road side...again..

But as I was looking at my rear view mirror I saw a motorcycle laying on the road behind me with 2 guys on the ground. Well the other guy, the one at the back manage to stood up but the other was still on the pavement. So then I realize....

HOLLY CRAP....A HAD JUST BIKE HIT ME!!!!

I parked my car a few meter from the junction before going out and ran towards the guys. The one still on the ground was trying to get up. No he didn't died....just a long cut underneath his chin. Man that's gotta hurt!

So it was told by them that the incident was my fault because I gave the signaling light at the last moment before turning when they were still going forward. I guess it was....but I'm not sure.

Call my mom first...then a couple of frens as I knew I hafta bring him to the clinic or sumtin' and at the moment I only have RM20 with me. But abah manage to come before we left for a clinic. Fortunately enough abah was there to pay the medical charges which cost RM180! The guys had sum stitches on his chin.

Then we headed off to a motorcycle workshop to assess how much damage I hafta fix on his bike. Overall it was within what I've suspected. But this one was paid by me...so there go my KL allowance...

Manage to settle this b4 my 10.30 class... which I didn't have any mood to go to but I just went for it any way... Then had lunch wit a bunch of frens whom I haven't seen for the week.

Actually I kinda knew that sumtin' was about to happen to me while I was leaving home this morning but I wasn't sure what... So now I guess if I ever had any of these intuitions ever again i might as well just stay home.

Problems keep on coming one after another....and lately it's burning my pocket....

No comments: