Friday, January 30, 2009

Street Fighter : The Legend of Chun Li

With the slow connection, its kinda hard to post any new stuff. Haven't done any thing much lately except for some problems with my education...which is clearly my own fault. Any way I stumbled upon this news bit a few weeks ago but just forgot to post it.


Okay... I guess I'm among many that never even heard about the development of this movie. Maybe because I was never into Street Fighter(SF). But who would've guess... a new Street Fighter movie was about to be release in cinemas this February?

This one is called Street Fighter : The Legend of Chun Li. Yeah..from the title you could roughly know that it's about the hot female warrior, Chun Li. And guess who get the chance to play her role? Kristen Kreuk... yeah... that Lana Lang girl from Smallville. Seems like this film stages Chun Li's life before she was involve in SF. So I guess not all of the familiar SF fighters will be in this movie unlike the first failure. But from the trailer and the poster you can see that there's that dude with the mask... what ever his name is.

I have high hopes for this movie due to the way there making it. Rather than making a remake of the 90's SF movie,. The producer took on a different path by exploring a Fighter's story and not bundling all Street Fighters into one movie. Hmm...might just watch it when its RM5.

There's some problem with my layout that's holding back YouTube upload to the blog so if you wanna watch the trailer, click HERE.

2 comments:

Hello Hello said...

yarabbiii...chun li ya si kristin kreuk? wahsehhh..cool... sexxayyy ^_^ best sik? ko dah tangga arr??

Rez said...

Ceta tok blom kuar laa.. ; p