Monday, February 16, 2009

Best Day Ever.... : )

Sunday, 15th February 2009


Ever since my holiday started, I have not felt this much fun...or perhaps enjoyment in a day.

In the morning my family had a "Majlis Doa Selamat & Bercukur" for my little nephew which my sister gave birth to last December. This was quite tiring coz me and Abah was the only man in the house and we stayed till 2am the day before just to rearrange the living room. Rearrange as in clearing the living room from all 3 sofa sets to make space for the guess and those people who shall be doing the doa' and 'bercukur'.

Then the second event which I was more looking forward to was the 'reunion' that I had with my campus friends. I have not seen most of them ever since the holiday started so I was really eager to meet them today. The first meeting point was at Barok @ My Village where we meet for dinner. Second place that we all went was Little Lebanon where most of them wanted to 'Sheesha', except for me of course.

After 'Sheesha' half of them went back while the other half went to watch football. Even though I don't watch football I decided to hang around for a while since going home early wouldn't reward me with anything useful to do any way.

So yeah...I really enjoyed the day.

: )

No comments: