Monday, December 22, 2008

And I said my holiday was boring...

So far I wud hafta say today was the busiest day I've been through;

1. Woken up by mak at 8.30 am coz sis had another medical check up at GH. Owh...my sis came back about 3 weeks ago coz she's at the hiatus of her pregnancy. So I shud be getting my new nephew in January. ; )

2. After dropping them off I went to Kaya&Toast at 3rd Mile for breakfast. Didn't get to have breakfast at home. Had a milo peng and a peanut honey toast.

3. 10.30 - Went off to Wisma Saberkas to send my printer to PC Image. A few weeks ago it was raining so heavy that a few part of the ceiling of my room leaked and of all the stuff in my room it hafta leaked directly on top of the printer. Go figure... Then mak called saying that sis is done with her check up.

3.5. I parked in Saberkas when I went there. Far end of Level 3B. When I wanted to leave I found that a pick-up have been parked a few feet behind my car. &*^# man! It tooked me 20 minutes to get out of the parking coz the pick-up was parked to close to my car. In my effort to get out of the parking I manage to leave a few scratches and dents on the pick-up... Serve him/her right.

4. Go pick them up at GH then went to Kaya&Toast at Satok coz they haven't had their breakfast. Second time at KT today.

5. Went to Wisma Satok coz sis had to scan sum document. Since my 3-in-1 printer was out of service she had to go to a cyber cafe to do it instead. Funny thing happened at the 1st CC that we went to... the owner wouldn't talk to me unless I took my cap off coz they had this 'No Cap' rule.. Bodo la..

6. Went to India Street, sis wanted to find sum stuff there. I didn't follow them here. Instead I went to Electra House coz I just realized its been years since I went inside. Last time when I was in Green Road I always go here after my Friday prayer at Masjid Jamek or Masjid India... owh the good old days..

7. Sis wanted to check out sum stuff at Poppies, coz I used to work there, so Spring it is. Meet sum of my old colleague and supervisor. Checked out the stuff in the store like the RM4000 baby stroller! Had lunch at Sugar Bun.

8. Last but not least, we went to Sarawak Plaza coz I wanted to buy an Action Base for my Gundam. : )

Our 'family outing' finishes at 6.30 pm where we all safely arrive at home, and an aching left knee for me...

No comments: