Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ruff Edge - Jangan Berhenti



Yeah...I know some of you would start to burst into laughter by now. But yeah... I used to digg them.

Ruff Edge...

Heard them... like them... loved them... REALLY LOVED THEM... hated them...

Never listen to them ever again...till last Monday.

I heard a new track from the new line up...

Compared to some people... I 'listens' to a song... I don't just listen... I 'listen'... word by word.. And that very reason was why I kinda digg Ruff Edge's new material. The track kinda tell about their struggle after the "downfall". How they word hard to gain back what they've lost. The music is quite nice... soothing... They sound smoother than they've ever been. Which is a nice change. The lyrics is inspirational.... Can't wait for other tracks... and the album.

Good luck to Ruff Edge..

# I loved the last pic at the end of the video.... all 8 Ruff Edges... Perhaps they do get along?

No comments: