Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Twilight


Just got back from watching Twilight with Farid. I never planned to watch Twilight actually but since E! channel keep on saying how cool this movie is then I've decided to check it out myself.

I kinda like the movie. Can't say its my favourite but I really like the new take on vampires... No stakes... doesn't burn under sunlight.. Super strength..speed.. Owh how I missed Buffy and Angel.

I remembered sumtin E! said bout how the vamps dresses in this movie,. I hafta say I kinda like how they look. Got sum old skool thing going on, perhaps because of the era they came from.

At the end of the movie I found out that there's gonna be a sequel. So at least there's sumtin to look forward to. After the movie me n Farid went to McD for dinner. Met Wan there and Ezra at Mojo. Haven't seen him since Raya.

No comments: