Thursday, May 1, 2008

10 thumbs up for 'LELAKI BESI'!!!!


That was AWESOME!!!

Never knew that I would end up watching it twice..in 2 days consecutively....

Watched it yesterday with a fren and tonite I've watched it again with the rest of the gang. Well the reason I went on and watch it again was bcoz yesterday I missed the first 30 minutes of the movie due to some 1's poor decision making process...

Any ways....the effects was terrific... The first time I saw the trailer of Ironman I thought it looked too cartoonish. But the real thing in the cinema.... that was awesome. Realistic...

The storyline was nice.. Didn't felt a single boring moment throughout the movie...

Kinda nice that it introduces the secret government agency(in Marvel Universe), S.H.I.E.L.D, and also a glimpse of future Ironman movies which would incorporate War Machine in them.

Now Im hoping that Incredible Hulk and Legend of the Dark Knight would be as the same standard as 'Lelaki Besi"(as translated by the Malay subtitle...) or perhaps much better.

With Abomination and Joker in those films...I really hope soo...

*FYI - Hulk premiers on my birthday... : )

1 comment:

Miguel 'Iban' Sampaio said...

It was a great movie...but gine ko mok give 10 thumbs up if ko ada 2 aja?