Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to an Old Friend...


Last Monday was the birthday of my dear fren, Farid a.k.a Apek(coz he's a mix blood). I've known him since my early years in Green Road. He's a pretty decent guy...very wise and smart too. Perhaps one of my closest fren in high school. Still remember those days when we use to walk all the way to Civic Center to watch the show in the auditorium.

Any ways last Sunday the 11th, both of us went out for some ABC at Swee Kang before going off to Kompleks to jog. During the jog two other fren, Met n Pearl came by to chill out with us after the jog. I found out on that day too that I know who Met's boyfren is, the guy who use to tought in Lim Kok Wing Putrajaya and now in Kuching branch. He's also responsible for gig this Saturday. On the other hand Pearl keep on insisting me to watch her during the the TimesMiss Fair & Lovely finals at SCV on the 24th. Unfortunately I dont think I can make it coz I'll be attending the Swinburne Nite on that day...Its been a while since I performed.

So when we were eating at the laksa stall at Kpg Boyan Pearl took out this cake from her car...and then I remembered that it was Farid's birthday the next day. They wanted to celebrate him a day before just in case he have plans with some one special tomorrow.

So there it was...the birthday boy wit Met n Pearl.

Hepi Birthday Apek!

1 comment:

Miguel 'Iban' Sampaio said...

Ala...sik ku tauk swin nite 24th..mun sik on 24th juak aku datang...sik hal la...all the best for persembahan..