Friday, May 9, 2008

Semuanya 'OK'...


Phew....its all done now. Problem solve... settle dah... a-ok.

I got this freelance video shooting that I did for NISSAN a couple of weeks back. It was given by a lecturer who wanted me to do it coz he got another 'gig' some where else at the same time.

I agreed to do it...since money is involve and I'm in the need of cash.

The function was for a NISSAN Sales Convention. The function was originally set for 3 hours...but it finished after 6 hours! Luckily I had brought some extra tapes with me.

My lecturer who came from his function found out about the over-run of the event and decided to charge them more for it.

Heh..hope its worth my time.

This whole week I was trying to edit and author the DVD for the event when every thing starts to fall a part...

The footages were too long to be edited...some people presented for almost an hour and that file alone were about 9GB! That surely wont fit inside a 4.7GB dvd. And then there's still other shots that I need to edit.

So then I had to compress it...and with that came a whole different nightmare.

Compressing a 6-9 minute talk took about 30 minutes... so the 1 hour footage took about 3 hour!Then I've decided to cut out that guy's presentation out from the disc.

All was done..the dvd layout..cover design...cd label...complete...but then my printer ran out of ink...and my burner couldn't build the dvd from Encore.

With the lecturer keep on buzzing me I had no choice but to "disconnect" myself from every one...had to find some private time to finish up the DVD. Got help from a friend who lend me his laptop and another who help me print out the stuffs... Thank god.

Its all done now. I've pass the DVD to the lecturer. Stress relieved...

Semuanya OK... party sampai 6 pagi.. : )

No comments: