Wednesday, May 14, 2008

BODOH LAA!!!!

Apparently the NISSAN project wasn't done as I though it had. The people from NISSAN wanted me to add in some more clips from their General Manager's talks. I had to re-build the whole thing again last Monday...but was only able to finish it by today. All bcoz of my burner which keep having problems lately....perhaps is should send it to HP again.

Borrowed a friend's laptop the whole day to burn it, so I guess that guy should get some thing when I get my money...and now I soo hoping to get more out of it.

On the other hand yesterday me and my friends had a futsal game just among us friends. About 14 of us came for it. It was kinda fun considering its a game among us friends so there's no pressure to win or stuff. My team was Apis, Adi n Amir....some of the people I always wanted to play with. There was only 4 of us so we had to borrow one guy from a resting team to be our keeper. Thats good news for me as I dont have to be the goal keeper for the whole night.

Our first game was very good as we won both sets and I even manage to score a goal!. Heh... its been a while since I scored any. Being a defender, I prefer to stay and guard our goal post with the goal keeper.

Unfortunately some thing did suck last nite....one being a guy sudden emotional outbreak...and another being some one didn't pay for the game.... SCREW YOU LAA! BODOH (with an "H"....so I really mean it!)

Im soo sick of this type of person...bangang...

No comments: